Saturday, January 19, 2008

19012008, begin 245am..finish 315am...

hello bloggies!! how are all of u? i am so sorry for not updating my blog...it has been a busy busy week for me...6 assignments come up...and 2 major events coming soon! wow! brainstrom and tension man! But, i believe in God. He is the only one i can trust and hope.. hehehe! Well, i got lots of pictures want to show to u.. hehehe! Pardon me..=p...thank u! here they are...enjoy seeing and reading! GOD bless! Oh ya....HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENLAU!!MAY GOD BLESS YOU IN WHATEVER U DO YA!!


this is my cousin baby girl! with eyes open! hehehe..her name is Janet!






this is a puppy foot-print done by ES when we are having dinner in SS15...steamboat!!






18th JAN...anyone know whose birthday? is Jay Chou's birthday! may GOD bless you!!









I like this effect! this is on the way to college..my daddy fetch me o before he and mum leave kl!


this cute and fair little girl looks like Japanese? well,she's not...but she is CUTE!! she is my cousin's cousin... hahaha....


i like this apron so much! it's from Rachel,my bro's fren from Aus..hehehe!



this look so lovely n cute yea? that bridegroom looks like Fido-Dido.. hehehe...





anybody can guess why all the cups n bowls were covered? the reason...mmm...mysterious...



daddy brought mum,korkor,ES,and me to Tony Roma's... the food there was super GOOD!!! yumyumyum!!! They served in big portion! hehehe...dad said this dinner was to replace my bro's birthday...anyway,i have great food there! thank you daddy!

this is 2pics during christmas dinner...one in black and silver grey was 2007 and the bottom in pink and white was 2006...hahaha...do we look like bro and sis? WE ARE bro and sis...in God's family... =D...he is a caring brother to me and i am a naughty sister to him...that's what he said... ahahaha....when i was very young...i couldn't remember what happened ady... hahaha...


No comments: