Tuesday, February 19, 2008

CNY CNY CNY CNY CNY 200820082008!!!!

hello bloggies! i am back again for some CNY updates. Well, actually i am very busy these few weeks..but,i don't want to get myself into some "mental" sickness...so, i am come here to release some stress in me by posting photos...sharing a joy with you!! =D.... i bet everyone love CNY but this year too short edi...not tat fun.....but i do enjoy myself a little bit! Here they are...

this is what we call "YEE SHANG"...take up n throw down repeatly...it will bring u prosperous future~ this photo is my cell group..we celebrate before CNY at Vietnam Kitchen.


here comes my guy cousins... there are various posing...hippie-the yoyo ,cool,scary,not paying attention to the camera..which is the best?!

there comes GIRL cousins, Sharlyn,Ying and Joo... hahaha...

all the cousins, nephews and niece...
PEACE!... the happiness of gathering!

smile!!


this is my mum's sibling and in-laws...with grandmother..!!



No comments: