Friday, May 9, 2008

09052008 4:44pm

Hello Bloggies!! How are you? I know my blog has been "dead" for a while.. Hehehe... I got no inspiration and mood to write things... I got a lot of things to share with you!! This 2 May till 4 May, I went to church camp... Harvest Generation Church... Hehehe... The location is at Peace Haven, Genting... I got lots of pictures to share!!!! The theme for our church camp is " Buliding Character, Impacting Lives." Here they are...


Game Time!


The 2nd Game...It's was cold outside...


My team won the treasure hunt + puzzle Game!



1st Day of Worship... Chris lead...

Let us jump!!! Audrey,Lisa and me post a JUMP during relax time =)
Lisa took the photo! She's got the talent! Nice right?!
Yeah! Let us Jump again!


this is KateLynn and me... look blur that day cause just recover from eye swolen..


Morning Devotion...

1st Night, we arrived there!

Breakfast time!!

Nice sunset yea?


Last Night Worship..



Hope you like it!! Enjoy! Cheers! GOD bless you..

No comments: