Wednesday, October 10, 2012

MISTAKE!!!!

HAloooo Bloggies =( =( you guys must be wondering how come I private my blog instead of displaying to public... The reason is...I mistakenly deleted all my post without realizing it and it can't be undo ='( ='( .... I thought it was just drafts, that's why I click the 'delete' button without double-checking~~~~ please learn from me! I can't go back or write back anymore.... ='( Oh well, I will start with new posting then! No choice... I've sent Google ask for help but it is a general feedback which they won't look into it, maybe there is a lot of people out there did the same mistake...Hehehee~

So now,  my latest post will be year 2009 instead of 2012! Oh gosh, I deleted 3 years' post man! No choice no choice....

I will update soon okay! I promised!

Enjoy the 2009 posts.... 

No comments: