Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Christmas Mood / Cousin is back

Back to update... today I read through all my past posts... realized that my mistake of accidentally deleted my 2 to 3 years' post really make a difference... but, I can't undo already....='( ! 

Well, back to today's title... Christmas Mood... has any of you having this season greeting's mood? Shopping centre has begun their decoration. I went to Empire yesterday and TANGS is selling Christmas tree, decoration, candies! I just feel 'WOW' when I saw all these things,,,just feel happy! Heheheee... 

So, my desktop...ringtone...caller ringtone all filled with Christmas. Oh well, Christmas songs are much better than Chinese New Year's song... hahahahaa,more jazz..more relax~~

Oh yeah, my cousin...Katrina is back from Aussie! I am soooooo happpppyyyyyy to see her again! She will be here until 17th Jan~~ GOD, let it be a fruitful time spending with her! =) 

Below are some Christmas picture which I browse through internet and I like it a lot! Enjoy!












No comments: