Monday, August 4, 2008

040808

Hello bloggies! It has been 2 weeks didn't update my blog! I was in Redang and I got not much thing to share cos i got not many pics... I will update my blog once i got new pics! Hehhee... i love to share pics with people! I went to Pulau Redang last sunday until tuesday! I stay at Pelangi resort! It is quite small but I like it!! The food were Good! =) It was fun! I was tanned and my shoulder got burned! Hahahaha... I saw the other side of people who lived with the ocean... the life of ocean... beautiful fishes.. How great and colourful our God created them! Well people, ENJOY the pics!!


we are waiting to go back to kl at terengganu airport =)

me and terng cool post! Do we look like model? Hehe..

Don't always give cool pose la... come on, SMILE!!! =D

me enjoying the scenery..grayscale v!

with the beautiful water...

3 lonesome cousins! Hees...

sunny sun!!


ooowoooo....

lalala..Lang hua yi duo duo!


sharlyn and lulu.. love this pic!


my family!!

lovely daddy and mama!!!


y-e-a-h!

Let's jump to express our excitement!!

night, cousins and bro singing karaoke.. =p

ying and me posing =)


before sunrise!! 630am...

me with sunrising!

love the sunrise!


we just reached terengganu airport!

on the way to Redang!! Yeah!

No comments: