Friday, August 22, 2008

22 August 2008

hello bloggies! So long didn't update my blog... Sorry! Hehehe...pardon me! In this post, I got lots of pictures to share... I am back in Muar for study break!! Yeah!! Hahahaha... I went to my cousin's place to visit my niece, Yoshe and nephew, Nicholas =D Yoshe went back with her parents to JB. I heard from my cousin said that she is unhappy... Haih... What to do?! She stayed Muar almost 2 years and suddenly brought her back to JB. She needs time to adjust her living enviroment! About Nicholas, he is so so cute! Smile all the time! =D... On the 18th Aug, we had farewell party with Zhu coz she is going back to her country,China on the month of September =( ... Feel sad lah~! Melissa,Stephy,Sumetra,Thila,Vivian and me celebrated with Zhu at Sunway's Yuen Buffet Steambot!! Hahaha.. While we were paying our bills, the boss give us discount bcos we are student! Hahahaha... Cool yea? We love you, Zhu!! And today, 22 Aug 2008 about 1030am... I went to saloon and dye my hair!! Weee!! Previous hair color edi faded and next saturday is Pastor's wedding! So, I need to dye!! My hair's colour just like reddish brown.. Hees! I love it! This time I didn't high light my hair cos scare it spoil my hair! I started to LUV my hair!! Hahaha.. Sorry bloggies, I'm little bit "shock" sendiri and on cloud 9!

Here are the pics... Enjoy them!


My new hair color... red!! =D Yeah!
I love this pic! Looks like took by pro yea?



That is my old hair color..


FAREWELL with Zhu!! Friendship Forever ya!!


farewell kiss from me and stephy!


This is my naughty,adorable and cute niece, Yoshe!



This is my cute nephew, Nicholas!! Muacks...i love u!
The way I carry him too comfortable i think!! Until he yorn!! Hahaha..


!

Hahaha.. Cute right??

That's all I want to share!! =p....

No comments: