Wednesday, September 24, 2008

24 September 2008

Hello bloggies!! It has been a month I didn't update my blog... Hehehe... Been busy for my exams and no mood to blog lah... Hhahaha... SOrry!
Well, on the 30 AUgust.. is my pastor's wedding! Hehehe... *Congratulations Mr and Mrs Foo*.... His wedding located at Holiday Villa, Subang Jaya.
On the 7th September, it was my church 2nd Anniversary!! *Blessed 2nd Birthday, Harvest Generation!!*...
My class started on the 15 Sep! I left 2 subjects more...! Must Gambateh! ...
I got lots of friends whose birthday in September... on the 11, is Janarthan's 19 birthday!! On the 23, is Ben lee's birthday!
On the 24, my godmum's 55 birthday, Deon's 20 birthday, and Remina 19 birthday and Priscilla's 19 birthday! Hahaha...
On the 30, is my dearest aunty 60 birthday * Ah Yi, blessed birthday!! Luv U!!*,Leroy's 22 birthday, and Mindy's 18 Birthday! A lot ya?!
My dear godbro, Alvin went to UK to futher his studies...so we celebrated with him on the 13 Sep! Alvin, all the best and God bless you!!
Last saturday 20Sep, I followed my church members went to Ipoh! Hehehe.. my first time! Ipoh looks like Guilin,China..full of mountains! The food there were nice! We went to ipoh at 8am and back to kl at 4am! Thank God for such a great time and journey mercy we had!!
There are some pics below... enjoy!!!



This is me...did it myself! Hehehee....



Ipoh's Dimsum...Yummy!

This is outside YMCA!


Me and Tsyr!


Mountain... the red car is belongs to Chris! Hahaha..


Farewell, ALvin!


Me and Handsome Chris during Pastor's wedding!


Me and my beloved children, Michelle and Shaun! Luv u!


Me in the hotel room!


Happy birthday, HarvestGen!!

1 comment:

HuiHui said...

hey friend!!for u http://huihui89-huihui.blogspot.com/2008/09/butterfly-blogger-award.html