Tuesday, October 7, 2008

7 Octorber 2008

Hello bloggies! It has been a while I didn't update my blog. Teehee... Well, on the 30 September... is Leroy, my beloved aunty(AH YI)'s birthday! Hehehe... MyAh Yi celebrated her 60 years old birthday! My mum planned this event. Actually, ah yi not supposed to know we are giving her suprise birthday... but, haih... rahsia terbongkar! So, she knows... hahaha... A little story about her then... Ah Yi used to work for my family when I was young... she took care of me since the day I was born. Ah Yi is a very kind and soft-hearted person! She seldom scold me and when I did something wrong, she only adviced me patiently... Hehehe... Yea, I think I am quite naughty that time! Hahaha... Every Monday, she and my mum will go "pasar" to buy vegetables and meats to cook =) . My ah yi's cooking is superb!!! Ah yi left my house and stopped her job when her husband sicked. My uncle had parkinson and caused a lot of problem to my ah yi... Ah yi took care of him timelessly until last year the Lord took my uncle back with Him on the month of January 27 2007. My ah yi looked like a conservative person but she's not... she is quite open minded! Hahaha... She sees things positively! Well, that's why ah yi deserve this suprise birthday celebration! Here are some pictures... enjoy!!


Blessed 60th Birthday, Ah Yi! I love you!!!


Ah Yi's family... son,daughters,daughter-in-law,sons-in-law,grandchildren =D Huge family!



Birthday cake from my family... the "TAYS"...



Ah yi with my family... =D



Ah yi with her nephews, nieces... mixed!


Ah yi with me n Nicholas, Kuan Seng(her son-in-law) n Yoshe!


We had dinner in Star Restaurant, Muar.


Me and my sister, do we look alike?!



Photograpy session... Hahaha!

No comments: