Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HAPPY DEEPAVALI! 291008 130am ---- 212am

Good Morning bloggies!These few days' weather super HOT!!! Hehehe.. Well, I am quite up-to-date my blog edy huh.. Coz I'm having one week off for Deepavali...that means I'm FREE! That's why update my blog lah... On 28 Oct, I slept around 415am after chatting with my nakal nephew and got up at 950am to prepare myself before going to my Indian friends house... hehehe.. I sat bus to Thila's house and later on we went to Sumetra's house! Hahaha... It was a fun experience!! I never celebrate indian festival before...This is my first time! Weee...!!! After that, Nicky fetched us to Bukit Tinggi Jusco... and we shopped! Phy and I went to BLOOK and saw a few cheap tube top and singlet!! It's only RM10 for one!! Can you believe this?! Hahaha.. Phy can't believe... Hahaha.. Phy bought a yellow singlet and white tube top. As for me, I wanted to buy green color for the tube top,biut Phy said I got too many GREEN!! Hahaha...Well, it's true! =D ...So,I took white colour too..same with Phy! Nicky had to go home early...Viv,Phy followed him. I didn't followed coz went to Boobs's house. While waiting for Charles and gang, I fell asleep at Boobs's sofa...too comfortable! Hahaha... But, Charles and gang didn't turn up..Boobs and I quite disappointed!! =( ... Boobs celebrated with his school mate and classmate... I am included,k? I considered the representative for college mate! Hahaha... Boobs and his friend fetched me home by 1205am.. Had bath then soked clothes... at last, Blog...Update photos in Friendster and Facebook! People, enjoy the pictures!!!



Sumetra welcomes you!


Sumetra served drinks for us!


the cookies!


the decoration!


friends!! = Phy,Sume,Slyn,Thila,Nicky,Viv!



Slyn with Sumetra and her relatives!


Slyn and 2 Indian friends =)


hairrrrr.....pose!


Took at outside Sume's hse...



Presenting the Bukit Tinggi Jusco!! Girls, u must not miss it!!





Presenting Boobs's house...The living room...


the Dining table...

the Decoration.. I like this!




the day shall come....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,BOOBS!!


Boobs's friend putting on the candles..


The birthday Boy!



Boobs feed his mum and his mum feed him...


Cutting the cake!


My idea...but other people do the end.... hHahaha



the friends!! =D


Take care,friends!!! =)

No comments: