Tuesday, October 28, 2008

281008 0155am - 255am

Hello bloggies! It has been 20 days I didn't update my blog... Hehehe! Lazy and no inspiration. First of all, HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY to Dengzompa babe, Boobs! May GOD bless you!! Well, I got nothing to do now and decided to update my blog while chatting with my "nephew"... Hehhee! On the 19 Oct, I went to Musuem Shah Alam for modelling...for Anusha! Hehehe... I enjoyed that although the event was not good and grand like OB 2008!! I missed OB!! Hahaha.. I miss the president,too! Hahaha... Well, on the 24 Nov, my new batch of the Secretarial school had tea party... I attended the party as an encouragement for them!! Hehehe.. They did a great job! I runned here n there help them in ushering and lights on and off for they don't know where the lights placed.. Well, as the ex-president of tea party...I should help them to make this party a success... They happy I happy too! =p ... I got to know a new friend named Joe! An indian guy from my college's front desk and new lecturer, Mr. Dinesh.. A young and good looking lecturer...he is only 24?! Hahaha... That's true! Both of them handsome and their birthday fall in same date and month...I shall not expose! Find out yourself if you are interested in them.. Hahaha... Joe is a funny guy! Hahaha... About Mr.Dinesh, he is kinda cool! =p... Let me end the story about this two dudes! On Monday, I woke up at 145pm!! I can't believe myself I actually did tat man! I was not "full sleep" lah... hahaha! Then bathed and go shop at Subang Parade and Carrefour at 215... My "Bean" phoned me and talked until his credit finished! Hehehe... and Had lunch in Pizza Hut! Jeremy came...and we looking for his jeans! We went to F.O.S.,Reject Shop...Bossini...He found his "wanted" jeans and t-shirt in Bossini... thank GOD! From RM175 to RM70...why can't he buy?! SO cheap!!! After that, we went Carrefour... I bought Ceres fruitjuice, Handglove, 7 Up(nowadays super hot!), can fruit ( longan and mixed fruit) and LoveLetters! hehehe.. I backed home by 610pm.. shop about 3 hours.. Hahaha! Backed home n watched TV... Later, went dinner with kor,ernsuey and erntysr... After food, read CLEO as well as watching Beauty and the Beast.. then exercise by dancing... Hahaha... Well, phoned mum... my babyphy and my dearest n beloved ER KE!!! Thank GOD he and his family are fine! =D... MISS him soooooo much and my niece,Phylicia n er sao! So,sweated edy then showered again!! Had prayer... Then ONLINE! Chatted with Viv,Jace,JuSiong n Vic(my "nephews").. Oh no, I actually shared my whole day with you guys! Hahaha... Hope you enjoy the pictures!!! =D Take care!



during the walk...


Notice anything wrong? Hahaha..


Handsome guy and me =)



Mr.Adib and Joe... ROCK ON!



The new batch's Tea Party!!



Mr.Dinesh,Slyn and Joe!!


Joe and his friend!!


Me and Joe ROCK post!


Me and Mr.Dinesh hiphop style! Hahaha...


Mr.Dinesh looks blur! HEhehe..Sorry sir! =p


Joe's friend own snap!


HAPPY DEEPAVALI to my Dengzompa Babes and indian friends! =D


Messy Hair, love it!



the SIMPLY post!


the EMO post!


the SMILE post!


the SEXaY post!


the HairFLy post!


the MIXED post!


ENJOYED THEM!! =D I think it's the longest post?!?! =)




.

No comments: