Sunday, November 9, 2008

091108

Good evening bloggies! Here I am to blog again! Hehehe... This morning went to church. It was a GREAT time!! I am here to share about yesterday..081108.. I went for Dim Sum with my cell group members at 730am! Hehehe...Later about 9am I went for practice =)... After that, came back home to rest and dry the clothes up under the hot sun.. I napped for 1 hour. Later, I dressed up myself and straight to college to have a drink with my ling, Joe and Mervyn. Mervyn and I waited for Hanesh to pick us up to Sunway!! Well, guess what? Go sunway shopping? No... Go there lepak? No... Hahha! We went there for clubbing! Hehehe.. Annand is the behind scene person of this clubbing. He planned to celebrate his birthday at MOS Euphoria.. =) He called up Dengzompa and Heartlezz! Well, my first time to club man!! Hahaha.. MOS was a high class club. NON-SMOKING club...I enjoyed myself with the gangs. And, I actually met up with Lawrence AKA Smokey Lolly and Shashi. . Both of them are Nand's fren! We chat in MSN many times but didn't see each other before.. Yesterday was the day!! hahaha.. Thanks to my dear besties, Nand! Some advice for girls= if you go clubbing, go with someone whom you Trust!! I have lots of pic to share... Enjoy!

Maz and Me


Inside MOS


the Drink


Lolly: I wanna to kiss you,Nand!
Slyn: NO!! Lolly,control yourself babe!!
Annand: OMG!!


Maz, Me, Hanesh



Group Photos~


Nand and me(top)
Hanesh and me( bottom)


Let us dance!!!


Lawrence and me (top)
Shashi and me(bottom)


Design of the Ladies Washroom


It is time to drink!!
Boobs and Mervyn



Photo session~~~

Maz and Boobs

Maz and Me

Maz and Hanesh
Me and Mervyn

Lolly and Shashi feeding Annand to drink!

Before we dance and drink =)

The Best Smile!! =)

By the way, SWEET 19th BIRTHDAY to my SWEET bff, Maz Barbie...=D Luv you!!!

No comments: