Tuesday, November 11, 2008

111108

This post is specially make for my Beloved dear BROTHER!! Story about him...He is my 2nd brother, a hip-hop dancer... He is handsome, good, loving, kind of naughty when he was young.. Hahaha! I always bully him by manja-ing with him... Hahaha! What to do? I am the youngest one =p Overall, I love Him!!

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Blessed birhtday to er ke!
May the good GOD bless you!!



this is him modelling for wedding photo =)

while he is resting after dance..

In Korea..

We actually celebrated his and dad's birthday( dad's bd is on 13th) on the 9th at TGIF, coz bro is going to Beijing on his birthday.. Hehehe..

Bro,Phylicia,Dad



Father and Son.. =)
family potrait!


my cousin, Jacelyn with my niece, Phylicia


the girls..


beloved niece!!

me and er ke! People thought he is my boyfriend?!

before heading to TGIF...


sis with Phylicia

me with Phylicia

Daddy with Phylicia

on my bed.. behind is my sis-in-law

Mum with Phylicia

After TGIF, we went to Blook...

with my camwhore cousin,Jace!


ENjoy them all!

No comments: