Monday, January 5, 2009

The Great Gathering @ Christmas

Hello bloggies!! How are you recently? I had been busy with Christmas and my cousins are all down to KL and Muar... Hehehe... Great Gathering of the TayS =) My apology for late entry =) On the 25 Dec 08, I celebrated my christmas in KL... This is my first time~~ Heehehe.. Shehnaz,her sis,friend and Anuja came along... Er ke and family were there too!! I am so so so Happy to see them~~ =) Phylicia is so adorable and little naughty like my bro-- as usual!

On the 26th, the TayS were all in KL.. they reached my aunty's hse about 1230pm =) 10 of them came.. Hehehe! Don't be shock, my family is really BIG! 7 of them from Australia, 2 from Japan and 1 from Muar.. Hahahaa.. My cousins from Australia are Melody,Hannah,Ernest( Uncle Ah Wun's children ) and Joshua ( Aunty Ah San's child) Finally Lio from Japan ( Uncle Ah Jin's son) They are here for vacantion =D They haven't been to Malaysia about 5 years!! How time flies~~ We went to Sunway Lagoon..but some went to Sunway Pyramid. Hehehe... 8 years I didn't managed to go to Lagoon... Well, uncle Jin brought Lio, Hannah, Vicky, Nicky, Josh, Kat,aunty San and I to Lagoon!! I had fun there!! But it's not excited as A'Famosa.. I love the place because of cleanliness! On the 28 Dec, brother and I went back to Muar as we have nothing to do in Kl and moreover I'm having holiday~~!! Yippee!! My cousins went back to Muar on the 29th
~...

On the 30th, dad,mum,sis and I went all the way to Singapore!!! Yoohoo.... Singapore!! We celebrated our New Year 2009 at Singapore.. I bought a lot of things there.. heheheehe.. *excited and satisfied*...We went back to Muar on the 1st January 2009.. On the 2nd, uncle Ah Wun and family went to Singapore until they go back to Australia. My aunties and uncle came from KL suddenly...just for fun~ Hahahaa... When cousins got around, you know what will happen yea? We played along.. watched TV,cycle,eat and sleep!! Heheheee... I got lots of photo to share with you.. just enjoy them! Currently I am in my aunty's hse at KL...watching Cinderella.. I came back today to register my course =) Ciaoz.. =) And HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!! May GOD bless all of you!! =D

































No comments: