Saturday, January 24, 2009

POST!

Hello bloggies! I'm back to blog again! Hahhahaa.. It has been 16 days I delayed.. Well, I was busy with CNY's preparation and it is just 2 days more to go! Woohoo~~ hahahaa..
On the 10th, I went to KLCC Convention Center and work. Phy and gangs didn't managed to go because of certain reasons. hehehe... That day was quite boring too! Only a few enrollments.. maybe there is no sweets provided. And believe me, I'm the only girl who works in the roadshow..hahahaa.. I didn't realize until the end of day. Around 715pm, Chris came and pick me for cell. Hehhehee... he came all the way just to pick me...thanks a lot,Chris!!
On the 11th, my family and I celebrated my eldest bro's birthday! He is Calvin! Hahhahaa... we celebrated in Tony Roma's...food were super delicious!!~~~ YUmmy!! Next day, dad wanted to go Pavilion and take a look what is in there and so we went... I was quite surprised too(normally my dad won't traveled far)! I bought NOTHING~! Hahhaaa.. all my clothes for CNY are already bought...from my uncle..from singapore..~~ hahaha~!
Then we came back to Muar at night.. =) Then I began to help my mum with CNY's stuff.. =) until now... That's why I didn't blog for 2 weeks +... hehehee! Sorry~! Oh yea, yesterday I went to my cousin's place and visited my cute nephew, Nicholas~! He was so adorable and very brave too! 8months+ wanted to stand by himself and walk!! My aunt said is not good for baby..only when he is almost 1 year old only let him to walk cause the bone haven't fully developed.. Steve is going back in 6 hours time to Penang....Bro Calvin is coming back to Muar at 5am.. Yahoo!! Okies, I think that's all I want to blog!
By the way, BLESSED CHINESE NEW YEAR in advance!!!(in case I'm super busy and didn't manage to blog) may GOD bless all of you! Have a prosper year~~ Enjoy the pics!!


Happy Chinese New Year 2009~~~


I need that to proceed into the hall...


Mr.Chen and Mr.Su(with suit) discussing something
After work, Caleb called Fayaz to talk something funny~

Out of boringness and tiredness,took this FAV. shoe of mine~
Mr.Su took this pic...(you can see i am tired)


My eldest bro's birthday~ Family photo(with my soon-sis-in-laws)

Outside Pavillion!(Dad & Mum) Mum love the flowers~


At my cousin's place...
aunty loves you~~!!

No comments: