Sunday, July 12, 2009

Words =)

Hello bloggies~~ Time flies...this is the month of July!! WOw!! It is a good time to SHOP!! Mega Sales are now everywhere... For me, it is a good thing where I can shop lots of thing...=) But, at the same time I need to save my income =) Not to overspend to the things that is unesssary..Sounds so serious yea?? I went to Sunway last monday to seek for some mask for my eyes and face... went there after my work =p ...Semangat betul!! ehehheee... I never thought of buying clothes but when I stepped into Nichii, saw there was 50% - 70% ...I've found a tube dress...it is only RM34!! Well, I bought it~~ and bought 2 spagettis... =p I was happy what I've found and thank GOD for what He's has provided me =) Last Thursday, my GMM came to my branch, I was so so happy to see him cause he helped me a lot~~~ useless man afraid of him =p I knew I was not to complain toomuch...heheheee! Yesterday, ah liang came back to KL around 3am...he was exhausted!! Too rajin edy..heheheh he came with ah fong to work...What else can I say?? I am HAPPY...really HAPPY...we talked and joked around... Guys are always guys...they talked until half way and suddenly stop, looked at me and told me:" Sharlyn, we are talking...you are not supposed to hear what are we talking..." I just don't bothered them =p ....hahhahaa... Then ah liang asked me to help him to seprate his expenses... Well, I done it! Something which he told me I can't taip out..Sorry ya!~~ ahhahahaaa.... I am quite bored now though...not supposed to blog because no mood...but, since I got nothing to do... I decided to blog looooo....=p I will pose some pictures when I have the mood ya, folks?? In this month, I want to become more mature in GOD's word and His spirit...move out mycomfort zone...Love the ppl who are around me...treasure them!! Love you guys....bye bye!!

No comments: