Thursday, June 25, 2009

I cried

I cried! You must be asking... Why you cry? What makes you cry? Who caused you to cry? It is because of love matters? Family matters? The answer is a big NO NO NO!!! It is about work matter...I can't stand those who instruct/ order/ warn me not to do the things that I think I need to do!! If you want to instruct me, please look at oneself first... Don't try to act clever as if you are the perfectionist!! Knows everything when you sit the position... Like a boss! When you are down, you are still normal working people...When you are up, you still remain the SAME!! I don't feel like you are more cleverer...more organizing... you've caused the team to lose their work~!! It is all because of you....the team is not working properly!! And being pilih hati to your friend who you brought in... You still need our help to remain your position. Don't overdo it! I know you are still learning....just be humble and friendly...Do that requires you a lot of energy and afford?? I don't think so...if you are humble and friendly, I can guarantee our team can hit the most numbers!! Just because of you ego-ness, you have loose all the potential team members. Remember, you are still an Acting MC... whether you position will remain for you it is not all about your afford and how much you have sacrifice. It is partly judged by your team workers!! A team without unity, will that works? Think about it... Don't try to be on the safe side always... Admit your fault when you've done something wrong...apologize... Is that very hard for you to do it?? It seems it is hard for you to apology to your under worker... Everyone done mistake. I did done mistake and I admit, and I have learn something from my mistakes. Take people's advice...Nobody will give a bad advice...

For the one who sacrificed and scolded by me innnocently, I appreciated it a lot!! I really want to thank you...=) I know isn't your fault... But you still let me burst everything out...I feel better!! but the pusing already let my blood raised and burst out!! I know I have to be patience...So, PATIENCE is NEEDED for High Blood People!! It is an advice for you and me =)

No comments: