Friday, June 19, 2009

A post...that thanks to everyone who prayed for my mum

Mushi-mushi!! What's up,man and ladies? I am pretty busy and good =) I want to thank the Lord for His guidance upon my mum last week...=) For those who didn't know about my mum, she was having fever last Tuesday..and she shivered... I received a msg from my sis in the morning and was about to bath and go for work...but, something stops my heart and told me that I should go and see my mum...Called ber kor to pick me up when she's on the way back to kk after sending the kids off...mum was fine the whole day..=) But till night, the fever comes and she shivered. We sent her to UH emergency to let the doctor check up...we reached there about 1115pm..waiting for my mum's name to be called...dik dat dik dat dik dat.... it is 1245am...and it wasn't my mum's turn!! My tua kor went and check it out..she saw mum's name and a nurse actually wanna to change her position...as usual, 1st come 1st serve...my mum's name was in the front and the nurse was planning to change the position...tua kor saw it and she asked the nurse for a reason why she want to change...the nurse simply give a reason and tua kor told the nurse that my mum was hospitalized for virus infection and back home abt 1 month ago...thank GOD a doctor came by and ask my mum to go in...the doc took her blood, urine for a test...we finished up at 2am!!! and we need to go back and collect the results at 5am~~!! We pitied my mum for sitting and waiting for so long..we brought her back to rest... around 430am, my mum shivered again!! We brought her immediately to hospital and this time she vomitted... one of the reason is, the doctor doesn't know the right way or she is too nervous to take the blood~ that caused my mum pain and vomitted...my mum was admitted at observation wad... doc gave her a vomitting jap and drip... my mum felt so sorry to us and keep apologizing... well, mama....it's our responsibility to take care of you..we told her that...=) She was discharge at 930am... and Home Sweet Home!!! My bro, sis and I were exhausted~~!! Bro and I took leave... and rest!! Mum too rest after that...To all the ppl who had prayed for my mum, I want to THANK all of you~!! Without your prayers, I wouldn't know what will happen to my mum...=)

Well, I have pictures to share!!! heheheheee... it's all about my new contact hazel lens. And, 2 pics of dance's practices...=) Enjoy, folks!!~~ Take care!




took pic with Sa during dance practice!! Looks like we are in clubbing! =p


dance!! TOgether again~!


Last Saturday, after my work...went to Sunway Lagoon with church friends!! It was a great and tiring day~~ We had Carl's Junior for our dinner~!! Yummy x)
tired look!!

Contact lens' Story begins...
For me, it looks emo..yet cool~~


Photoshop!!


Sexy?? and Smile??


My artwork on my nailss...=)





Love these...~~

No comments: