Monday, June 22, 2009

Founder's Day 200609

Hello bloggies!! I am quite free now ...=) Completed my job and task~~! x) I went for Founder's Day last saturday...Oh yea, it was my babyfoo's birthday!! Kesian her actually...celebrating her birthday at camping....=/ ... Lynn and I never meet each other for superb long time..Both of us were busy with our own stuff~~ Back to morning till afternoon, I went for Roadshow...=) It was only satisfying...not much prospect... All the way to 6pm, I followed Su to our Founder's Day at Kklub Taman Melawati =) We ate, danced and drank... But I only drank coke, sprite and skyjuice. I dare not touch the alcohol, it is just because to secure myself and don't felt like drinking~~ Hehehee...maybe toooo tired of the roadshow. We danced to the max...whatever steps, as long as we followed the music... with bunch of friends...that's more than enough~!! =) Bro came and pick me up around 1am...=) Bathed and slept.... Well folks, enjoy the pictures~!! xD



Caleb and me


Amjath,Janet and me


Kai Li, Caleb, me, Amjath

GMM Su and me


me and Phyu phyu


me and pretty Sabrina =)


busyman Vs busylady

No comments: