Sunday, June 8, 2008

09062008

Hello bloggies! I am back again to post.. Hehehe... Well, i can say this year is a "babies" year... I got new born cousin, nephews and niece...Well, not bad ya?! So proud to be an "tante"... Hehehe.. Must admit oneself old edi.. Hehehe... I love children!!! Children are adorable and innocent... Here are the pics... Enjoy!!


this is my niece, Phylicia... she looks bit different from the previous one yea? Baby will change..

oink oink....

This is my growing up niece, Yoshe! Isn't she is so so so Adorable?! Well, she still play eyes with guys! =p

My 19 age gap cousin!! Janet... she smile, laugh and play well! Hahaha... I wake her up when she is about to sleep... but, she didn't cries! Amazing ya?!
bao bao face...

this handsome nephew's name is Nicholas!!! He is born on 150508... he is so cute..=D



this fair nephew of mine can smile all the way... positive all the way... he teaches me a lesson! Be positive! Hahaha...name: Kai Xu

No comments: