Thursday, June 26, 2008

OB night 200608 - 260608

Heello bloggies!! I am back again to blog! Last friday, my college had Orientation Ball 200608 ( my baby's birthday)... Hees... That was really fun! I join the Fashion Show, Mr/ Miss Olympia, and Phantom of Opera. Well, i love what I do..! Everybody said I am pretty and gorgeous!( flying up high now!) .. I wore mama's garment= Roman In Love... Wew! What a romantic theme,right? And later on Mr/ Miss Olympia... during the final, everyone shouted my name : SHarlyn! SHarlyn!... I was shocked that everyone shouted and supported me... but I didn't won.. I am HAPPY that i didn't won cos I think supporting is more important than winning the prize! Btw, the crown only cost less than RM10... Hahaha... In the Phantom, I acted as Raoul... a guy...Hees... the director of my college thought I am a guy and my friend, Thila as Phantom... she is even worse, everyone thought she is a guy! Wow!!! I really admired her. Hei, it's not easy for a girl to act as a guy k? Hees... hahaha.. I got pics to share below! Enjoy ya!!




Friends...


Me as Raoul...

Thila ( phantom), Vivian ( Christine), Raoul ( Sharlyn)


Miss Olympia..

Friends...

Me and two hot mums!

Me singing Terlalu Istimewa for Miss Olympia.


Dengzompa!!!






soni and his wife's garment

The models: Vivian with Steven's garment, Zhu with Anusha's, Thila with Sangeetha's, Stephy with Nora's, Citra the Designer, Sharlyn with Citra's Roman in Love, Sumetra with Citra's

Fashion show + Citra singing " Aku Bukan Untukmu"

No comments: