Tuesday, June 17, 2008

170608-2

On the 13th, Rif and I went to Curve with his motorbike..*brrrmm,brrrmm,brrrrrmmmm*..
That was my first time experiencing motor ride at kl... and yet we went quite far.. to the Curve from my college...Hehehe! I was enjoying the scenery of *traffic jam*... hahaha... All the cars couldn't move as smooth as us... Hees.. Mama and Masoni went there with their Vios..Mama ate at AYam PenYet *again*! Hahhaa... Ayam Penyet is food from Indonesia... it's nice to eat!! But, not always lah... hahaha..!! Rif felt like eating sushi..So, me and him ended up at Sakae Sushi... Then he sent me to church for prayer meeting...


Rif waiting for his beloved food patiently...

This is his 1st time trying green pea... Hehehe =p


I got nothing to do in college... Decided to take some pictures...

this is my beloved papa, Steven... talking... and then...look down...

Dalal ( my Arabic friend) listening and thinking attentively...

Menik ( my Indonesian friend) listening to what papa talk too... Hahaha..
.

That's all I want to share... I am looking forward for my college OB!! Will update more pics!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so that's how people eat green peas.... hohohoho :))
miss u a bunch, girl.