Friday, December 12, 2008

12 December 2008

Hello bloggies! I am so sorry. Promised to post on the 9th or 10th but failed... Hehehee.. Coz I am doing my photos edit.. =) Well, I got lots of thing to share this time.. Probably will be the LONGEST post!!

On the 6th, I went to PWTC for fashion and road show. It was super fun.. Stephy and I got to give sweets to the passers-by.. I am wearing Wei Nie's clothes design.. Hers is clown inspiration. For Stephy, she wore Anusha's dress with inspired by rose.. =) It was really fun having some working experience as well as knowing friends. But, good things don'st last long...

On the 7th, Thila, Sumetra and I went to Golden Palace Horses Hotel for our college's graduation! It sucks!! They didn't provide us FOOD!!! All of the ushers were super duper hungry and tired of standing on the stage for 3 hours! As for me,my back almost broke! So pain and tired... been standing for road show about 5 hours and graduation 5 hours...with high heels!! That's not a joke! Really kills me! I didn't enjoy this year's graduation! Oh ya, CONGRATULATIONS to DINO and NASIH!! Hahahaa.. both of them are my friends...they graduated!! At night, I went to One U with parents to shop! I got no mood to look at the clothes which are some quite attractive..Saw one pair of of black shoe from Lewre... Wanted to buy but too bad..got strecth! Then, went to Parkson and bought a red singlet Nicole... plan for CNY!! ^^

On 8th, I went to Sunway shopping with parents... As they are in KL... Hehehee.. I bought a flexible formal entire..it can wear as tube dress or pants from Eclipse.. =) After that, I went to Times Square to meet my cousin and his gf up with sis and Rif... =) Bought a bag for only RM 25 =) ... After whole day of walking and shopping... We went to Old Town Coffee at Panaroma,Kerinchi for a drink... =) Imagine, rainy day with hot coffee... =) *whoohooo*
Next day, didn't go anywhere in the morning and afternoon... rest at home!! =p ..But night, went to Ikea with aunty... and all the way back to my sweet subang home!!!!

On the 10th, my last paper for Desktop Publishing...Done!! Chris messaged me to join him and friends for a movie "Bolt".. they said it was good show!! I missed it coz went to Genting with Nand, Sashi,Gail,Phy... out of sudden we went!!! Nand's care tyre got problem.. then a motorcyclist came for a help and repair... He made the situation worsen.. but,when we went up hill to Genting.. there was nothing... When coming down, weird sounds began.. *krok krok*... then Nand drove 40km/j... We managed to send Phy home! Thank God!! When heading to my house... the sound worsen!! We drove slowly... slow..slow...slow... Reached my house!! Then Nand and Sashi changed the tyre... from 245am-630am... Hahaaa! You must be thinking all of us like freak,yea?!!?!!... Then Gail and I went to dreamworld while Nand and Sashi went for a drink!

Next day 11th, they went back to JB at 1145am.. I cleaned the sofa.. wash everything that are needed to be wash... Ironed some clothes... Priscilla messaged me about worship schedule.. then she wanted to go shopping.. I said I can accompany her... So, we went about 3pm... I bought a pair of my dreamed heels and white belt!!! =) I am super happy today!!! Hahahaa.. After that, we went for choir practice!!

On the 12th, which is now...229am...blogging and editing photos.. and uploading pictures =p

Pictures will be show on next post!!! Enjoy them ya!!!!

No comments: