Friday, December 12, 2008

Photos!!~~~

Hello bloggies!! Here are the pictures!!! Some of them I didn't edit! Enjoy the original version =)* Sorry for the messed-up arrangement of pictures =)

On the 11th morning...

Gail on phone with her friend from France.. Posing with 100 plus!

While the guys...

Sashi trying to balance the tyre...
Nand torch-lighting something...


At Genting with babes!!
Gail,Me,Stephy
Nand,Me,Stephy

Nand and Me =)

Decoration of Christmas ,Genting...

On the 8th, PWTC...

I love this picture so so so much!!! I did it myself... Cover page is Stephy!! =) Give comment ya!


Phy and me cam-whoring...
Phy,Me and Sharon after roadshow.. =)
Me with flower...


sharlyn with wei nie's dress (clown inspiration)
stephy with anusha's dress (roses inspiration)


Wei Nie tied my hair..

After Fashion show,
Wahob and Caleb with me =)


On the 7th,
after graduation...




On the 8th,
COffee at Old Town...

On the 9th, went to Curve,Ikea,Ikano...
Curve
Curve

On the 8th Night,
Times Square
Pavilion

On the 7th Night, Deco in One U

SHopping alone on the 4th December...

Decoration in SUnway

Super orangii-red!

The shirt,sun-glass and ring from PDI Concept Store


**** Happy birthday to Shi Ying, Garbriel, Grace Lee. 11122008
^^^ Happy birthday to Nicole and aunty Esther!!

No comments: