Tuesday, December 2, 2008

300pm - 410pm

Hello bloggies!! It's time for me to update my blog~~ Hehehee... Well, I am having final exams now. You must be thinking how freak am I manage to update blog while having finals yea? My exam is 1Dec and 10Dec!! 9 days difference! And the 10Dec paper is Dekstop Publishing.. It's about designing. So no need to read =p .. Yesterday paper was good! Praise GOD for everything!! I planned to update my blog this early morning about 2am but eyes are closing.. Hehehee.. Since I got nothing to do now, I update my blog!
On the 15Nov, my er ke and er sao came back for Vincent's wedding. That day, I happened to read my friend's blog (www.shinjii-sy.blogspot.com). His dream car was Toyota Caldina.. Hahaha.. So, my brother was back that time.. I took a few pics of my bro's car to show shengyi =) I also took a few pics of dad's car, Honda Accord and my Muar's house.. Hehehe.. Home always the best place to stay =D
On the 26th November 2008, Anastasya Delaluna Witjaksono was born! She is Masoni andmak tiri's babygirl!! Congratulations!! =D After visiting them at hospital, I go to mak tiri's house for a visit. Her new house! This house is bigger than the last one... A little of photoshoot of her home and me against her nice wallpaper!! =) Arief kor, got forced by me to wear the flower girl head-band!! Tante(mama's mum) was there too! She said I am "Hitam Manis" means dark and sweet! Hahahaa... *flying*.. Arief kor shock sendiri said himself Hitam Manis too... hahaha...That's why he wore the head-band! Hahaha...
Last Sunday 30Nov, after service... I went and look for baby Sarah ( aunt molly's grandaughter )... she was sleeping!! So cute! When she woke up, not even a tears came out! Hahaha.. Brenda bought a Madagascar lion head-band for her to wear!! Hehehee... Below are the pictures!! Enjoy!! Going to cook in 2 hours time! =)


Toyota Caldina~
~Honda Accord


My Muar's home =)The front
The garden
Outview of my room
Over 40 years chair

Anastasya Delaluna Witjaksono

the sofa
the kitchen
the living room

Little photoshoot of the wallpaper...


Arief kor playing phone =)
Mr.Hitam Manis... Hahhaa..
Angelic Look =p *feel holy*

Baby Sarah =)

When she was sleeping =_=

1 comment:

shEngyi said...

damn.. i love da car so much!!!! waseh!!! ask ur bro lend me 1 day k? hahahaha... damn nice!!!!!!!!!