Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pray for my Mum =)

Hello bloggies! I won't be updating my blog regularly...coz my mum was hospitalized. There was bacteria infect her brain...Thank GOD she is concious..=) On Sunday, I was told that my mum was hospitalized..I was super panic and cried...my bro,Calvin on the other side asked me not to cry... I went to work after church service... Eyes was full of tears, went to work place and was planning to apply my leave, Cal saw me and asked me to stay calm and sit down... I told him about mum and he asked me to go to Malacca...Cal, thank you!! hehheee... On Monday night, we celebrated mum's 56th Birthday... she forced herself to wake up and blow the candle...My sis and I went out and cried coz my mum simply talk...that is when she was attacked by the bacteria in her brain... I went to work on Tuesday but I can't focus properly... I finished class around 930pm and bro fetched me back. Along the way, bro told me that mum transferred to ICU...I was stunt and blurred that time... My mind was emptied and tears flow...Suey and bro 'tenangkan' me =) .... Kor Bud fetched me to Malacca around 11pm...I settled things that is in church and working place. To cut the story short, my mum was suggested by the doctor to transfer her to University Hospital at PJ... I followed the ambulance. Everythings went smoothly.. I really want to thank for those who had prayed for my mum and my family...a big THANK YOU~~!! I know GOD will do His things in His time! My mum can open her eyes and respond what we asked but she is weak and can't talk still... Please continue to pray for my mum for full recovery! Thank you so so so so much!!! GOD bless you!!~~

2 comments:

Charlton said...

will pray for her. :)

Adrienne said...

hey,

hang in there ok..i knw its tough but knw aso tat God is in control...

He knws wat is best for us no matter wat..i will b keeping u & fam in prayer..keep me update ya..

take gud care