Thursday, March 26, 2009

Enchanted of Darkness

Hi bloggies! I got lots of picture to share with you guys~~ Happy me! Yesterday was a my friend's fashion presentation. She asked me to wear her garment...a BAT inspired dress. How gothic,cool,cute and charming yea? I meant the dress..not me yea..=p Hehehee.. For the bottom eye lashes, that was my very first time putting that though...mmm... don't know what to say... I managed to edit some pictures...=) heheheee...the benefit of working afternoon shift..=) I woke up around 7am to wash the clothes...Now hanging outside the sun to let it dry =) ...I am bit tired and wanna to continue my sleep after washing the clothes but I couldn't...Thank GOD for the good sun~~!! heheheee.. I think I shall stop here... Going to change my clothes and work =) Another day of working...*wink*!! Take care yea bloggies and Enjoy!!

Enchanted of Darkness
begins....






one Man six Ladies

with the Lecturers =)


with the designers =)


the Models..=O ...Our name is Sharlyn,Shazny and Stephy~!~


The "witch" who designed the "princess" garment





My working place...=)
with Rachel



ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY

No comments: