Sunday, March 8, 2009

Energetic

Hello bloggies!!I am super energetic now coz slept tooooo much~~ heheheee... since I have few pictures to share..I decided to update =) This morning around 530am, it rained heavily..I was lazy to wake up though..nice and cozzy weather...who wants to wake up in such a nice weather?! I forced myself to wake up and after bathed, I planned to go work... My bro just came back from Suey's house early morning...he said: " I fetch you go to work lah.." I was like:" Em, yesterday when I asked you, you said don't want..." He replied:" I was just joking lah wei..." Well, I was bit pissed off...=p I know I shouldn't!! But, please don't play with me...I beg you bro!!( Kor, if you happen to read this~! =p) I went to my room and sit on my bed to sleep~! hahahhaaa... Woke up at 730am and ask bro to fetch me go... I am thinking... Having a car is so so Convenient!! Only 15mins is needed to  arrive my college... ( Daddy, would you buy me a Japs car for my 21st birthday? I know it's toooo early I asked for my next present~~!! heheheeee) If bus, minimum 1 and half hour...=(... quite tired ... but driving car, I have to waste petrol, toll and parking's money... I don't mind if I can claim from my working...like what my boss did!! hahhahaaa...envy of him...=p... OH yea, I have a goooooood news~~My ling came back to Olympia! Now he is working at KU which known as Knowledge University. I know you won't leave me there alone =p... hahahaha... Kidding!! If you got your Sibu's job and paid is higher, I support you to go there~~ My parents are coming up tomorrow...Oh!! my Muar's Church Election is tomorrow!! Pray that GOD will choose the right people~ Enjoy the pictures then~~! 


Taking my dinner after prayer meeting,

Sa is testing Chris's phone camera..not bad yea? Blackberry 9000..I looked tired!

My Jerry!! Love this cartoon since I was young~~~!! Although it's just a tissue box but still I love it!



At my working place,
Currently I am sitting at my boss's chair...coz he needs to run here and there.. from KL to PJ... From PJ to KL....I got no seats in front desk, that's why... Don't be jealous kies? I am still a normal worker~~ Hehehee..=p People thought I am from KL's branch..How come?? *wondering*



Busyman loves dark colors...Well, I think he needs some bright color to make him looks young... One of his working day he actually wore GREEN!! Nice green, ling!! hehehee...

No comments: