Friday, March 6, 2009

Good Morning

Good morning Bloggies~! I know that I am super early today to update my blog. Well, I am waiting for the right time to make a call to the students. Now is 930am, I don't think so that the students are already wake up. They are just like me..sleep late and then wake up late. But now I am different, I need to change my time coz I am working now. No more waking up at 930 or 1030am... Hahhaaa.. Now is 530am~~ To get a good bath, make up and dress up!! =) It is quite a good experience for me though. To be honest, I am quite tired due to my first time working. And Suey said it's normal thta I feel that... Soon later on I will get used to it.... hahahhaaa.. =) Later lunch, I am going to KFC~~ Wooohooo! Nisha invited me to her birthday party!! But I will be going late coz my break time is at 1:00pm...She will starts her birthday party at 1130am.. =). Yesterday I went back home after late work...=) My boss sent me home... from north to south. Hahahahaa, thank you Boss!! I was super freezing cold last night!! Rained the whole day..Now, I am feeling cold too...Who can hug me then to keep me warmth? =p ... Heheeee..Just kidding!! I got not much of pictures to share with you all this time. Maybe next time when I am super duper free yea? I shall end here. Goodbye and take care~~!!

No comments: