Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Marley & Me


Good morning bloggies! On last Sunday, I went to watch Marley & Me with my sister and kor kor bud! hahahaha... It was a good movie.. Good storyline.. hehehe.. So, for those who haven't watch, please watch it! It is a romantic, loving, funny and sad movie..Sad because something happened at the end of the story.. I shall not tell what I watched.. hehehehe =p ... Tonight I will be going to TGIF for dinner *wink*..is my cousin, Victoria's 12th Birthday! I am supposed to work in afternoon shift but today i am in morning shift due to my class at night... hehehe.. I think my busyman and boss went back late last night...9000 calls to be make by each of the counsellor.. =) I am still can't upload my pics to share with you guys..I am so SORRY! No time to upload =( ... Went back home after work, i will straight away SLEEP! Tired but happy =) I shall end here, Bye! Have a great week ahead,folks!

No comments: