Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Day Trip

Hello bloggies! I am currently at my working place updating my blog. On the 9 March, it is a public holiday for me and my parents brought me to Bukit Tinggi..=) The road was not as good as Genting. I felt dizzy after the trip...But the place is quite nice =) I went there just for a walk and to see the scenery... The building there were quite unique though! As if you are at other country =p I've took some pictures but I will upload once I am free at home =) Later in noon, we had Ampang's Yong Tau Foo for our lunch *yummy* ...hehehheee... After that we went to my aunty's house at Kota Kemuning. Watch tv... play piano...and went to a Korean Restaurant for dinner! The owner of the shop was drunk and he actually hugged me and my other cousin. Oh yea, he actually kissed my cousin too!~ My cousin is just only 12 years old...So, it is legal =) Well, he is a married man. His wife stopped him for doing this... My uncle and him were good friends..=) After he is awake, he apoogized to everyone of us =) Hhehehee... he is good and friendly..=) I have to stop here...got to start calling now! All the best to me =) Oh yea..All the best to those who are taking STPM and SPM!! Cheers babes~~

No comments: