Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pictures!! =)

Good morning bloggies!! Sorry for pending my pictures for a long time! I got no time to edit and to post it. Please forgive yea! Hehehhee... Well, at my previous post I've said I will upload pictures to share with you guys,right? There they are!! There are 2 modelling pictures which I took for Caleb yesterday during our PWTC Roadshow. The pictures were took by a professional cameraman =) So, it is nicer! =p The others picture are the Bukit Tinggi trip with my beloved parents =) Currently, I am updating my blog at college =) Later, I am gonna to be Princess of Enchanted Darkness!! Pictures will be upload but I can't promise when,alright? Take care bloggies! Enjoy the pictures...


At Bukit Tinggi,
This pic took when I am on my way back to car...Cheese!! I looked superb happy?!



My mum is a big lover of GREEN color!! So, friends of mine..You can't blame me I love Green thinggys too!!


I Love this picture of my dad and mum! I shall edit nicely and develope them!!



Black Swans...



It was quite sunny that day!! But ended up raining when we finished our walk! Good timing of God! Thank you God!


The wonderful building~!!~~


Mum and I =D


Fashion Show at PWTC,
The models...=)

That is me while walking...

No comments: