Thursday, April 23, 2009

Recovery and WOrk

Good evening bloggies! I have good news to share with you all... My mum is in the progress of recovery! Praise GOD!! She needs to do "fisiotherapy" now to gain back her muscle strength. I also want to say a BIG thank you for those who had prayed for my mum =) Please continue to pray for complete recovery~~ Thank you!! Oh yea, I am back to work...I took unpaid leave for 3 weeks to look after my mum. After all, I got no "heart" to work when my mum was hospitalized. But after seeing her recovering, my dad advice me to go back to work. He said to me:" we must have faith in GOD. Putting our trust to Him." Well, I went back to work on Monday, I've been changed my position from Course Consultant to Admin.Assistant. I enjoyed this job though coz it's related to what I've studied....=) Today is just another working day for me =) ahahhaaa... I have a joke...while my working colleagues, Su and Hazri tried to joke with Cal about going for a vacation to Thailand... both of them really can act though! They are so serious with Cal..Cal was bit blur today also... At first he really believe that Su and Hazri already book the air ticket to Thailand... He was stoned by their action and blur too... When I look at them, I couldn't laugh out loud coz I don't want to spoil their plan... At the same time I pitied Cal also, so I played eye contact with Cal..and he caught my meaning... but he continued to play the plan with Su and Hazri...hahhahaa...!! When I was going to back home, Hazri was bit guilty of tricking Cal... hahahaa.... I don't care that much...I think it's so funny!! Sometimes this kind of jokes can really release some tension~~!! I think that's all... Take care ya!

They are the one who are in my mind and heart now... =)

No comments: