Monday, May 11, 2009

The month of May =)

Hello bloggies~~! It has been a long time I didn't update my blog... Well, I was busy with my work and mum still in the hospital =) There are lots of my family member and friend whose birthday is in the month of May... The number begins...

May 2 = Happy birthday,Uncle Johnson!!
May 8 = To my beloved Banana, Blessed 19th Birthday~! You're so fortunate!! Having parents
up to Adeleide to visit and celebrate with you...=) All the best to your studies~!! Miss
you lots~!! Take care!
May 10 = To lao yi, happy birthday! May GOD's blessing continue to shower you!!
May 11 = To Jeremy, Happy 20th Birthday ya!!!
May 13 = To my cousin Ying, Happy 21st Birthday!! Finally, you are "free"~~ You must take
good care of youself~!
May 15 = Baby Nicholas, Happy 1st birthday!! May GOD bless you!!
May 18 = Blessed 24th Birthday, my sis~!!! May you continue to trust Him constantly! And, find
a boyfriend!! =p
May 23 = Naughty and adorable Yoshe,Happy 3rd Birthday!! GOD bless you!
May 27 = Baby Phylicia, aunty wish you Happy 1st Birthday ya!! GOD bless you~!
May 29 = Bro Kwee, Blessed biirthday! May GOD bless you and your family!
May 31 = Er Sao, Happy 29th Birthday!! May GOD bless you~~!!

That's all... For those who are praying for my mum, the lastest update is: mum will be discharge in one week time =) Pray for full recovery and patience =) THANK YOU!! Now I am working but I got not much thing to do. Latest photos will update very soon!! I promise~~!! =) Take care,bloggies~!!

No comments: