Sunday, May 31, 2009

a blog on the 31 May 2009

Hi Bloggies! How are all of you? Hehehee... My blog has been delayed again~!! Sorry for that! I found no time to update my blog =( ...Today, it is my Er Sao's birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ER SAO!!  May GOD bless you!~!  On Tuesday, we actually celebrated Phylicia's 1st birthday! The photos will be post a bit later coz they are in my sis's camera~! Hehehehee... the next day, I took leave and brought my mum for physiotherapy =) That morning the room were packed!~! The physiotherapist gave my mum some exercise from top to toe~! ehhehee.. my mum is a strong woman!!! Currently I am at my aunt's house now and using my cousin's laptop to update my blog since I got nothing to do... my mum and aunty are having a nap now =) While me, updating my blog and watch tv... oh yea, one more thing!! I just bought a new mobile for myself...it is W902!! They have 3  colours..black,purple,green~ What do you think I will pick?? MMMmmmMM....I put this question for you guys to guess! You can answer it in my chatterbox =) Right, enjoy the pictures below ya!!



how is it? Nice? Inspired by Lady Gaga's song = Poker's Face =p


While waiting for my bro in church...bored!! Called my babyphy for almost 1 hour!! 


Alright guys!! This is my mum!! She went and cut her hair~! Doesn't her new hair look looks great and refresh??? For me, it is awesome~~!


My mum and daddy!! hehehehe =) 


My New Model of Mobile = W902... 

No comments: