Thursday, May 14, 2009

Just a blog

Good morning Bloggies~~! I am here to update my blog..~~ Promised you guys that I will update the blog once I have picture. Finished my task and read newspaper and reviewing some thing... I got nothing to do though... MmmmMM...I am waiting for some students but they didnt turn up...=/... Here are some pictures I would like to share with you guys~@~!


Woe is ME by Alvin!! Alvin is my church friend! Hahahaa..A tall and friendly guy~!~ Not bad ya Alvin...shine in the darkness!



Obviously that is me...Took the pictures just now..nothing to do ==''


My work place~!~

My superior's place..hehehee..Who's next?


ON the 15 April, we actually celebrated Masoni's birthday! Michelle brought her daughter along!
Introducing Miss Ashley... she is so adorable and her eye lash is superb long~~!! She loves furry thing like bear..=)

Some pose of hers...hehehehe~~!


Supposed to go Ipoh this Saturday and lead the worship...but, I forgot I have to work~~!!! =="
This is Sherene and I... How time flies...

I think I should bring my laptop to my workplace..When there is nothing, I can edit pics.....Teehee!! Take care yea guys~!

No comments: