Saturday, December 8, 2007

the 17th day..

hello bloggies.. so sorry for not updating anything... hehehhe.. my csn,Jacelyn keep asking me to update!! hahaha...is my blog interesting? let me reflect back on the last sunday...oh ya,i went to Golden Horse Palace Hotel in Mines to do my job as usher... hehehe..my college 12nd Graduation! hehehe.. the Permaisuri of Perak came n some VIPs.. i have to run up and down to bring the VIPs to their room.. wearing heels somemore... later when the prog.start,we have to stand behind the VIPs.. my lec. said 15mins will replace other person but at last,she broke her promise..haishs...imagine standing there bout 1 hr can't look here n there n move.. my legs hurt!!! as well as my few frens...but,we did a great job! hahhaha.. let me post some pics ya... nice pics...



=the ushers and the "manga" boys...




= Dino and me in same costume!! hahaha...




= Dino, Ika, Me, and Goku
= me and Mr. Conrad.. =p



= we use self-timer...Rebecca,me,Ika and Dino!!.. =D

1


= STephy snap us.. i am so tired...Dino too, but he smiles great ya...hahaha!!!

No comments: