Thursday, December 13, 2007

the 20th day...

Happy Birthday to my aunty in Singapore, Grace!!...11/12
Happy 5th Birthday to my nephew in Muar, Gabriel!!...11/12
Happy Birthday to my aunty in KL, Esther!!...12/12
Happy Sweet 18th Birthday to my cousin in KL, Hui Joo!!...12/12

hello bloggies! i am back..this is the last day of "Words from My Heart"... hehhehe.. new year coming soon..so,new things come in....actually my exam suppose to be on thursday,suddenly a phone call came: "Hello,is this Tay Sharlyn? I'm.... from Olympia College..................we changed the date of ur exam PS to friday 930-1130am ya.....thank you...." Haishz...i hope this time is not a mis-communication again! PS is Public Speaking.. not Pendidikan Seni... hahaha...*lame*... i am not tat tired though...just finish helping my cousin wrap presents for Christmas!! i am so happy when Christmas is coming soon! i dunno y..the joy comes from my heart!!! it reminded me of Christ Jesus how He was born in a manger and crucified Himself for us to wash all our sins...how Great is Him!!!and rose again 3 days after His crucifixion...GOD, i will love You more than last time! Help me to depend on You!!! thank You Jesus!!! may YOu bless those birthday ppl...thank You! Amen!!

No comments: