Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas mood in me had lost.....


hello bloggie~~!! i am so happy today! i finished my exam... it only takes me 30mins to answer it...not i want to show off that i can do fast..but,many of my friends did faster than me. Steve come today..he got exam(bm) at 230-530pm...but he came n see me in the morning,n go breakfast with his god bro! so nice yea? hahaha... coz holiday d... n we can't meet each other. actually i am suppose to go for a shop with my frens...but i didt make it. i need to do a lot of things at home... so,i think over n over again whether should go..but at last i choose NO! thank God for fine weather today,on the way back raining..hahaha..whole body wet...heavy rain! now a bit drizzling still... bath,mop floor wash clothes!...oh ya,iron my bro's clothes! coz tonight at 8pm my hse got water cut. the whole "kampung" of USJ got a water cut from 8pm-saturday 8pm...


Happy sweet 18th birthday IKA!!!

My bro is coming back today from Kuching!! Hooray!!! i am going back to muar tml!!!! Yeah!!! it's good to go back my home to see my daddy,mama,ah yi...my relatives! Ben went church camp today till monday.. hehehe! ah boy is away. =)...well,why i write christmas mood in me had lost..my hometown youth is not celebrating christmas this year,it's a sad news for me n those seniors..but, i still want to worship GOD!! Jesus was born in 25th December 2000years ago...He came n save my life... that is my main purpose of Christmas! i want to serve,worship Him! keep a commitment to Him.. yea...that should be the way. btw,merry n blessed Christmas to my kl's frens!!!



No comments: