Monday, December 10, 2007

the 19th day...

hello bloggies!! now i am in my cousin's hse... her name is Katrina... i used to call her Nana Girl!! since we were young...i called her like tat!!.. hope she dont mind yea...=p ... i got nothing to do, so i update my blog... hahaha... well, i stay at Kat's house for a couple of days... hehhehe! my bro going to Kuching tmr with some church members till friday...so,i am so boring cos i got nothing to do at home ni... other than watching tv or playing my BenQ laptop.. haizzz... my house got no astro, so everytime i watch tv.. i will switch on Harry Potter!! ahhaha....one of my fav. movie ever!! =p... my cousin see me typing... she said very fast i type... hehehe.. but, i type in the wrong ways la... hahahaha... but it doesn't matter.. as long as it is fast right??!! ahahah... =p..well, i got some pics to show... here they are...



= this is my cousin, Katrina!!! she is beautiful yea??



= deco for christmas at my youngest aunty's hse!! hehehe... HOHOHO! merry christmas!!


= deco in Pavilion!!! nice yea.. white christmas!!!

= this is the outside view..starhill deco.. roads!

= went to Pavilion with my aunty last week.. i told u guys b4... i went shopping for the last whole week!!! hahahah!!!


= this is me with my new sun-glass from Vincci!! actually i want the brown color, but it is out of stock...so i choose to take black! nice?? my daddy bought for me =D i am so happy!!!! thank you daddy!! love u!!!

=me smiling!! hahaha!!! be a usher in church always needs a smile!! xD.... we welcome u to Harvest Generation!!

= GHOST! Hahaha!! =p
after back from lunch and church... playing laptop again!! so boring!! suddenly remembered i bought a mask Hisamitsu... use it...it was so cooling n freshing!! wow!!!



= stephy and me during our pot luck... this pic was taken during practicing how to bow to the queen when we saw her... hehehhe!!!!

No comments: