Wednesday, March 12, 2008

12 March 2008 at 2.50am- 3.07am

hello bloggies! I'm back again to blog! This time i have some pictures to share.. Yea... I just bought 1 new perfume and 2 blouses! I love what i buy.. hehhehe!!...Hope you enjoy the pics! God bless you!



This is me...took at my aunt's hse during my cousin's birthday! These few days slept late...so, I'll be looking bit tired!



this is my clever cousin, Jacelyn. Not her birthday, is my another cousin...


this pic took on Sunday, Katelynn and I...she is so fair!!!


Right! See what I bought! Guess how much is this blouse? .......


this only cost RM 15!! DO you believe it?!

I mix and match with my Nichii belt... hehhehe...=)

this long sleeve blouse... it's also RM 15!!! Isn't that cheap?!

both of them are RM30! Good quality k?....


this is the perfume that I bought!
WOmen's Secret?! Yea, Women's Secret... ssshhhhsshhh.....
I really like it! It cost me over hundred! But, it's worth it!

No comments: