Sunday, March 30, 2008

30 March 2008

Hello bloggies! How are you? First of all, I want to wish my mum BLESSED 55th BIRTHDAY!! Today is her birthday!! She and dad coming up to kl in next few hour.. hahaha... cos all their children are here!! What to do?! And not forgetting my beloved DIDI O, Blessed 14th Birthday ya!! Didi O is one of my cousin! And his birthday is same as my mum!! He used to stay my house when he was young, my mum babysat him! He is a adorable kid!!! I love him!! But now, because of some family matters..we seldom meet up already! I hope to see him SMILE again!! He looked so doom when I saw him on CNY celebration! Well, I left 4 days to prepare my SECRETARIES NIGHT which on the 4th April!! I hope everyone will help each other...no matter senior or junior!! We are still "secretaries" student, so we are the SAME! Is just that some of us join in earlier or later... hehehe! Most important thing is no back bitting! It's a very very painful thing ok? My friend lost her RM100!!! Imagine!! We all know who took it but that fella already gone home and it's no use if we confront that fella! Do you know it's such a cruel cruel thing that you betray your own friend? Tell you something, you will get back one day!!! Everything we do no matter good or bad will surely get back to us! If we do good things, when God come down..He will praise us! If we do bad things, we need to prepare for God's judgment! Don't play play with Him!!

This is my mum!! That little baby girl is my cousin!



This is my beloved cousin, Didi O!! When he was small boy! Cute right?!




I have some pictures to share!! Hehehe...Friends in college! Hope you enjoy it!










No comments: