Saturday, March 8, 2008

8th March 2008

hello bloggies! Once again, i am back to blog! First of all, HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY to Jojo!! (apa khabar kamu bah?)today is her birthday...n HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY to my nephew, Isaac! May God bless you ya, isaac!! His birthday on the 9th,Sunday. HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY to my cousin, Victoria...may God bless you in ur studies!! Not forgetting my best fren, Stephy!! HAPPY SEXY 19th BIRTHDAY to you! Both of them is on 11th! Today is PILIHAN RAYA...it reminds me of National Service, we did that too! It was quite fun and i learnt about voting.. Hehehe.. i still remember our PILIHAN RAYA's name...PAKEL, MAHKOTA and KTH(Kongress Tak Hipokrit)... i am in the Pakel!!

Hahaha... Well, i am quite free now...finished my assignment edi, that's why! Thank God for giving time! N my mum..she came to kl, she was quite boring in kl but she just bersabar...i miss her..Hees, i know i shouldn't..Even though she the cooked fried rice,it was very good for me edi! I got more free time to finish up my things all because of her, she washed all the clothes and cooked for us to eat...i love you,mum! All i can do for her now is to study smart and be a good child of God, be good with my sister..no quarelling. That's is what she wants from me. The best present for her birthday!

Back to my college, i have one week left to our Tea Party!! I am looking forward to it!! God, help me with everything that I do... Lord, i need Thy help!! Please heal Steven,he has chicken pox. I believe You can heal him because You are the Jehovah Rafar,our Healer. I pray for unity in our working team between me and my friends and lecturer! Lord,I love You because You loved me before i was on this earth! Thank You Lord for the things You've done for me! Thank You!!

No comments: