Tuesday, March 4, 2008

4th March 2008

hello bloggies! I am back again! Well, this few day i got nothing to write... that's why i don't update my blog very often. HAPPY BELATED 21th BIRTHDAY TO SUMEETRA!!! Sumeetra is my college indian friend, her birthday is on 29th Feb...but, her birthday just come once in 4 years... she is 20 actually but she celebrate her future 21th Birthday because next year she got no chance to celebrate edi.... and, BLESSED BIRTHDAY TO DANIEL, ADELINE!!! Both of them is my church friends... their birthday is on the 5th!! Hahaha..can be couple?! Maybe.... ahahahah! Hope both of you won't get angry ya...you know who am i right? I love to joke... i got lots of friend whose birthday is on the month of March! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE MARCHieess....!! HAHAHA... In advance! Don't say i forget to wish hah.... i got proof, ok? Hees...
This few days i am quite busy with my college stuff. And my beloved Lecturer,Miss Hema left us in sudden because of this stupid college....Haiz...why you guys want to "chase" out all the good ones and left all the lousy ones to teach the students? Do you know how serious is it? And why do you keep promising us to give us things but we don't even get one? Do you know how disappointed are we? Please do something...PLS!!! Do you know how big is the impact for those who loves her? Miss Hema, I Miss You!! But i support your decision of leaving this college... i know how you feel...not only me,but those who knew you... ("_").... Take care ya Hungry Hema... if you want to meet us,give me a call ya...your Stylish Sharlyn, Sensitive Stephy,Visible Vivian, Thinking Thila, Sweet Sumeetra, Zealous Zhu waiting and missing you,Hungry Hema!! Cheers!!

No comments: