Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Especially for you =)

hello bloggies~! Hehheee... this blog is specially for my Banana(name:Katrina)!!! Time really flies... and it's time for my dear cousin Banana to travel to Australia to further her studies!! Well, we went airport yesterday to send her off.. Heheee.. When she hugs everyone, she simply give a light hug coz she is afraid that she will cry...hehehee... I will cry too if she hug me tightly!!! My banana, I MISS you so so much~~!! Haih..you are like a sister to me =) Talk every little thing... but sometimes you are so blur that your "blurness" could make me laugh!! Hahaaa..and I can called you..."ah ma"! hahahaa..but still I love to call you "......." I shall not write out..if not you will KILL me!! Woohoo... I am scare~! Our dear little Japan couz named you Banana..although it sounded so common but for us...it is a good name~! hahaha.. I know you are missing lots of people too..especially your driver( hopefully you miss us balancely..=p)!~! hehehee... tell me that I am right~!! Well, I wish you all the best in whatever you take and may GOD continue to prosper you in your studies and spiritual life!! Do find a church there, kies? Luv you!! Take care~!!




took this pictures the night before she leaves...

Jace,Kat and Slyn

All the cousins..=p


Pretty young ladies gave the best smile!!

Luv you, my banana!!

No comments: