Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Indonesian's birthday

Hello bloggies!! Currently I am using desktop to update blog..!! I am in MUAR~~~!! I have 2 Suprised birthday pictures to share with you all!~~ I just update the pics coz now I have time to edit pcitures..=) Well, on the 9 february... We gave Abud a SURPRISED birthday party! It was mak tiri's idea..=p... and on the 23 Feb, we gave Pris(she is my aunty's maid) a birthday surprised too!! Ideas from my aunty.. =) And guess what, both of them actually CRIED!! Maybe they are touched by our action... and perhaps they didn't think we will remember or plan to celebrate their birthday...this reminds me of something~~ When we are far away from our loves one, we will miss them... I am fortunate to have my parents here with me...in Malaysia!! Although they are in Muar, I will still miss them!! What more for those who are studying and working away from their country~? Kids, we must give thanks to our parents who are here with us...Don't grumble when they nag you..they nag you because it's for your own good...=) I know, I've been nag by my parents too and I don't like it! Who will like it by the way? hahahahaaa.... But really, when you think back..then you will understand why they want to nag us.. =) Till then~~!

In Masoni's place,

Happy birthday, kor kor bud aka Mr. Hitam Manis!~ Don't cry...


Blowing the cake... ehehee


Cutting the cake~!!


Present from Masoni and family...hahahaa~~!!!




At my aunty's kitchen..while she was washing the plates...


Happy birthday, Pris!!! may GOD bless you~~!


Picture with my aunty and family(the one in green shirt with specs)


~~~Byeee~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahha.. i'm so embarrassed looking at these pictures. thank you for everything ya Mei. can i have the pictures? would love to post it on my blog also :))