Monday, February 23, 2009

Shooping and College!!

Hello bloggies!! Here I am again!!! Now I am in my Olympia College updating my blog!~ I am a free girl now!! I am so so happy coz I've done all my assessment and MOT =) Well, on the 21 Feb 2008, I went shopping~~ Coz I need to buy formal clothes!! I prayed on Friday that God will give me what I need...maybe you guys said I am too 'holy' =p ... But I really want to thank Him for His faithfulness towards me =) My budget for clothing is RM20o ( 2 long sleeves shirt, 1 pant, and 1 jacket)... Guess what I got.. I bought one more extra skirt!!~ and the total price is RM185!! heheheheee... I am really happy! I got all of them from Subang Parade. After shop at Parade, I went to Sunway Pyramid.. I bought one red belt which I finding long time ago...! My shopping time from 11am till 4pm... heheheee... Shopaholic..!! Later at home, I rearranged my stuff at my drawer which is super messy!! heheheee... Those stuff I don't want I put them aside and plan to give people...=) ... Oh yea... I slept for 3 hours yesterday coz rushing assessment =p.. Alright, I shall end here... enjoy the pictures!!


In College

In my lecturer's office


Cam- whoring... =p


At home...
Doing my assessment...


After arranging my stuff...

New things for my keys and handphone.. =D gifts from aunties!


My messy stuffs!!


What I bought... =)
CLEO Magazine, Nichii 's Neck-tie, Elainto's Eyeliner, Jusco's belt...


Jacket and pant from Blook... they are having Sales up to 70%!!


My long sleeve shirts and skirt... =D

No comments: