Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Hi bloggies~!! Happy Valentine's Day!!! How is your Valentine's day for those who are doubled? Dear singles, don't be disappointed! You will get one day when it's time~~ Well, I celebrated my Valentine's Day in church and college. On friday, Banu asked me to sing for their Valentine's Lunch =) I agreed and the song was Kiss Me^^ Nice song but the crowd were too little!!!! ehehhehee... So, yesterday I celebrated at my church!! You guys must be feeling weird yea?!!? But for me, it is the BEST Valentine's day! Although I'm single but still I celebrate my Valentine!! We decorated the church like a cafe~~~!! Friends who were invited felt warmth and occupied!! Theirs' thinking of Christianity has changed...they said the pastor and the church were so opened and wise!! Wooohoo!!! Praise the Lord!!! The food were delicious too~!!! Oh ya!! Elaine Daly came too!!! She gave a talk about personal grooming and how to take care of yourself when you're outside. First impression is VITAL!! Well for guys, belt and shoe must be the same color only it looks nice! For girls/ladies, when we are outside dealing or meeting someone...Put a little bit of make up! Wear things that are Comfortable and no HOLES for the shirt and pants! Peeps, better learn that...it is a little advice from our Miss Malaysia 2003 Miss Elaine Daly. She shared about her personal life too! She completed her SPM when she was only 15!!!! and got a Degree for Law during the age of 21~~!! She also shared that each of us must have a goal to achieve!! Work hard!! I think that's all for today...=) Enjoy the pictures!! Sorry for not editing the pics coz wanna to share the excitement of mine to you~~!!!


In College,




At church... =D
Testing off my make up!!

Elaine Daly!!

Lisa and I... oh yea,Lisa wore skirt!!

Brenda and I


the Decoration and Settings...
the cups are for new comers!!

Wouldn't you love this settings? (Ideas from Jeff)

Magazines to read!!

this is one of the setting that i really *Heart* lots!!

front Deco!!

CNY's concept for the setting


the Attraction Factor


...Movies...

No comments: