Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Fate to remember =)

Hello friends!~~ I will update today coz I am really bored and nothing to do... and here am I to wish both of my besties from Muar, Chia Kee and Lee Xin~!! Blessed 20th Birthday!! May both of you be in success in everything you do and stay pretty~~!!

Chia Kee studied the same class with me since Form One till Form Five =)
We shared a lot of our stories... hahaaha!!
Our classmates called us as couple.. I am the guy (I used to have super short hair during my secondary school F1 till F3) and she is the girl.


Lee Xin... she went the same school with me since Primary if I am not mistaken...
We entered the same class while we in Secondary too!! hehehee..
She is a nice person...and quite talkative =)

A Fate to Remember...

my busyman, Amjath and I knew each other for almost one year... =) We knew each other since I entered to college but didn't talk to him...His first impression to me is arrogant~ hehehee.. Sorry ling! Then, we began to talk to each other when my friends and I were conducting a Tea Party. He was the sound-man. Then we began to knew each other better started from that day... Hehehheee.. =) My impression changed... He is a very nice and helpful guy =) a good friend to have. He is the most handsome guy in the college =p ...Seriously! Well, you can see lots of girl surrounded him everyday...=) What to do? He is also good communicator~~~ Oh yea, both of us in the same boat... Single but Unavailable... =p ... When I have a free time, I will go to his office to talk with him or MSN... To reduce his stress =) ... share bit here and there... =) His friends all called him Itchyman..coz he like to stretch his hand a lot and other meaning of that is he is the "ladies - man"... =0... Hope our friendship fate will last forever~~~!!

to my dearest Amjath: " I never regret having such a good friend like you... =) I hope you enjoy your new working enviroment yea? Good luck, ling!! Take care and GOD bless you~~!!
"


This picture represents the first day of our friendship 21 March 2008


This picture took on 21 October 2008 during Alumni Night... =)


Hehehee.. this is the edited pic which I took on Valentine's Day 14022009~~

Take care, Friends!!~~~

1 comment:

HuiHui said...

happy birthday!!``ck and lx