Thursday, February 5, 2009

My birthday 4 February

Hello Bloggies!! Here am I to blog~ Hehehee.. I want to thank for those who had wished me Happy Birthday~~ I will list the name out after I finish writing. I celebrated 3 times. On the 3rd, I had night class. My sister, Abud and Iqbal planned to celebrate with me. My sis called and ask me to leave early...She said: "Abud asked you to sneak out the class." hahahahaa... But it's only 30mins left, the lecturer was good and suprisingly he knew me. Hehehee.. Maybe my PR was good and maybe because everytime he went into the office and find my ling and I was there =p... Then we went Deli-cious to celebrate. The photos are not here due to Abud's memory got virus... the food were awesome!! My sis's present to me was treating me the nice food!! thank you sista!! I want to thank Kor kor Bud and Kor kor Bal for the big bag too*aheemmm...* hahahhaaa...Yesterday, we had prayer meeting and I was the one who lead the worship... Before we started, Chris came and he was walking weird as he was taking my Secret Recipe's cake... I pretended I don't know. Actually, Ern Suey pretended to forget my birthday, But when she saw Chris wished me...she was like: " Aiya, mission failed." hahahaaa..I should take the photo of his yea? hehehee.. They sang birthday song to me after prayer meeting. Oh ya, they bought for me cake but didn't blow it! ahahaa... we headed to Asia Cafe and Snowflakes to celebrated my birthday!~ Back home, I watched "my lucky star放羊的星星" until almost 5am!! Super freak I know..hehehe.. fell in love with the show...My eldest aunty gave me RM50, 3rd aunt is accessories and youngest aunt is a Momoe bag, necklace and handphone deco... My cell gave me Body Shop's stuff..=) thank you!!! There are 2 pics of my niece which I took it from my sis-in-law through facebook... Well, I shall end here..and enjoy the pictures~~!!!


my beloved parents


My niece, Phylicia..her naughty character came from her dad..=p

My college's CNY decoration...not bad right? Love it~!

At my eldest aunty's house,

I used my uncle's Olympus C-310 camwhore!! hahaha..although it's just 3.2mp, it produced good photo..=) (*psk.. I snapped just now)

It's Chocolate Indulgence!! My favourite!! Really a BIG thank you to my cell members!

My presents..hehehee...!
I am now officially 20!!!
~ Gonna to serve GOD more than I did than last time~


Who is this? My life partner? Nah, he is the actor of My Lucky Star~!
His name is Jimmy Lim =)
Would you married me?
=p


List of friends and family I want to say THANK YOU!
*from college
= Papa Steve
= Janarthan
=Pei Teen
= babyPhy (stephy)
=Vino
= Rebecca
= Vartha @ Tasha
= Citra and family
=Vivian
= my ling, Amjath
=Florence Shiela
=Nisha
=Mervyn
=Hanesh
=Shehnaz
=Rau
=Cheryl
=Li Yin
=Boobs
=Conrad

*family
=Jing Ern
= Er ke and Er Sao
= Bro Calvin
=Sis Sharon
= my beloved daddy and mama
=cousin Nana
=cousin Jacelyn
=aunty Lay Sie
=aunty Lay Yan
=aunty Lay Chang
=aunty Lay Phing

* friends
=Lenny
=Kevin
=Ko Fen
= Ah Fai kor
=Hui Hui
=Wei Nie
=Lee Xin
=Shi Ying
=Yvonne
=Alvin
=Abud
=Iqbal
=Shellyn
=Miss Mashita
=Leroy
=Lenora
=Esther
=Aunty Mary
=Charlton
=Izwan
=Andrew Bean
=Xie
=Punitha
=Ram
=Jin Sheng
=Hui Ni
=Harpreet
=Swee Lin
=Gideon
=Christine
=Jinny
=Yin Sen

*Harvest Generation
=Aaron
=Adrienne
=Audrey
=Carol
=Chris
=Ern Suey
=Ern Tsyr
=Jeffery
=Jolene
=Melissa Chia
=Kor kor Alvin
=Kor kor Nick
= Li Ern
=Lisa
=Natasha
=Priscilla
=Victor

%% My apology to any person that I accidentally missed out..=)

2 comments:

shEngyi said...

opps!! sirry for late greetings~~

happy birthday to u~~~

happy 20~~

Adrienne said...

wah..got my name aso there!...lol..no worries..glad to c tat u had a great time..too bad i cant b there wit the cell to celebrate ur bday!